Please click on a question to see the answer..

Does The Thatched barn have a civil ceremony license?

No, at this time we are not licensed for civil partnerships, however we can offer ring ceremonies/blessings or you can get married in the church opposite the Barn with prior agreement of the local vicar.

Do you have set caterers?

There is  a choice of caterers you can use, either Crucial Cuisine or Toms Kitchen

Do you charge corkage?

There is a set corkage charge for any wines or bubbly that you would like to provide yourself for the meal. All other drinks are available from the bar that is provided.

What time does the venue have to be vacated by?

Music has to finish at 11.30pm and guest should vacate the building by 11.45pm

When will I have access to the barn to setup?

The barn will be available for setting up the day before and again the morning after the event for dismantling/collections.

Do you have any accommodation?

On site No. However there are many very good B&B's and hotels in the area. Full details upon request.

What is the capacity of the barn?

We are licensed to seat 100 persons during the day and up to 120 for dancing in the evening. We provide 10 round tables, 100 chairs and some trestle tables.
Contact us..
Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a message.
Please check the captcha to verify you are not a robot.